Casting Instructions for 'Protecting-Yourself Prior to a- Journey'
- Take a leisurely bath placing the tealights securely at each of the four corners of the bath.
- Add the essential oil to the bathwater.
- Visualize all your cares being washed away and at some point begin concentrating on the journey to come.
- Do this without anxiety just savouring the enjoyment of the journey.
- To this end you might light a yellow candle for communication and ask that you be open to opportunities to enjoy new experiences, get to know new people and understand the world in which you live.
- You can blow the tealights out when you have finished your bath and relight them when you return home as a thank-you for a safe journey.
- Now prepare a charm bag with: 1 part basil 1 part fennel 1 part rosemary 1 part mustard seed 1 pinch of sea salt 1 clear quartz crystal A coin or bean for luck A square of indigo cloth One white cord If liked, add a representation of a wheel and/or a piece of paper with the name of your destination
- Spread the cloth so that you can mix the herbs quickly.
- Hold your hands over the herbs and ask for a blessing from Njord the Norse god of travel or Epona the Horse goddess who accompanied the soul on its last journey.
- Gather up the herbs and the representative objects in the cloth and tie it into a bag making sure it is bound securely with the white cord.
- Keep the bag secure about your person. You should find that your journey is accomplished without too much trouble and that people are eager to assist you when you need help. You may well find that you are observing more than is usual or are being asked to participate in experiences which might otherwise pass you by.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.