Casting Instructions for 'Invoking the Household Gods'
- Decorate the area around your guardian symbol with the greenery and small statues.
- Clean the guardian symbol so that there is no dust or dirt on it.
- If the symbol is small enough put it on the altar, otherwise leave it nearby.
- Light the incense and candle. Stand before your altar and say: Guardian spirits, I invite you to join me at this altar. You are my friends and I wish to thank you.
- Take the incense and circle the guardian symbol three times, moving clockwise and say: Thank you for the help you give to keep this home clean and pleasant.
- Move the candle clockwise around the symbol three times and say: Thank you for the light you send to purify this space and dispel the darkness.
- With the wand in the hand you consider most powerful, encircle the symbol again three times clockwise and say: I now ask for your help and protection for me, my family and all who live herein. I ask that you remove trouble makers of all sorts, incarnate and discarnate. I thank you for your love and understanding.
- Stand with your arms upraised. Call upon your own deity and say: [Name of deity] I now invoke the guardian of this household whom I have invited into my home. I honour it in this symbol of its being. I ask a blessing and I add my thanks for its protection and friendship.
- If you have more than one guardian, change the its to their and so on. Spend a few moments caressing the symbol, sending out the thought that the guardian is important to you.
- Be aware of the subtle changes in atmosphere which occur as the protective spirits become part of your environment.
- Finally, thank the unseen participants.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.