Casting Instructions for 'Blessing Oil'
Making Blessing Oil
Choose a small dark vial. Place all but the oil in the vial together, then add enough oil to fill the bottle. Shake thoroughly. Use for anointing ritual candles, self, consecrating tools, etc.
- Lavender is there for purification, happiness, love, and peace;
- Basil brings protection and love;
- Sage brings purification, protection, healing, wealth, longevity;
- Patchouli brings prosperity, wards off evil and negativity, aids divination.
All of these are desirable generic attributes so makes a good blend for general purposes.Great for keeping on your personal altar for magical workings.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.