Casting Instructions for 'Protect an Object'
1. Lay your parchment paper out flat.
2. Light your incense.
3. Pass the object to be warded through the incense smoke, then place it on the parchment.
4. Using your dragon's blood ink and quill pen, draw a pentagram on the parchment below the object.
5. Strike a match and burn the parchment paper in a fire-proof container. Make sure it is completely reduced to ash. As it burns, recite the following incantation:
By the protective element of fire
Let this ward's vigil never expire
Let no harm now come to thee
As I will it, so mote it be
The object is now warded.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.