Casting Instructions for 'Dream Pillow'
1.Start off by gathering all your ingredients into the place that you most often sleep and set up a sacred space.
2.Light the working candle as you work.
3. Sew the two rectangle pieces of cloth together (right side in)so that three of the sides have been sown together. Leave one of the short ends open.
4. Turn the bag you have just sown inside out and make the edges neat.
5. Place herbs into the bag in equal proportion.
6. Fill bag until it has the desired weight when placed over your eyes.
7. Do not overstuff and turn and sew the open end to close the bag.
8. Hold the bag to your heart and think of pleasant sleep while you say the following.
"The dawn follows the night in passing time
To call us back from out journies with a chime
This New Moon is a time of rest
So help me put this worry to sleep in my breast
Let it sleep as I do and find peace
So when I wake I may find release
Goddess (God) I ask thee to stay by my side
Guard my soul and body where they reside
If you wish me journey this night so mote it be
Let my sleep be as calm and purifying as the sea
Mind, body, and soul need rest
Help me to find this in my nest."
Blow out the candle and close the space.
NEVER WASH the pillow in the machine! The herbs will mold and you wont be able to use it anymore.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.