Casting Instructions for 'Bast protection II'
1)Meditate upon your problem visualize bast protecting you from the problem
2)If you are sweating a hex/curse visualize bast harming that person but it must be justified unless you are capable of powerful dark spells
3) Charge the candle dress it if you wish but charge the candle it helps
4) light the candle meditate upon its flame before chanting try raising enegy the more the better
"Bast protect me and(state what you want protected if not countinue) we/I are/is in Trouble protect us now with all you roaring might! Strike down the evil that lies near slash and bite do what you must protect me/us now do not abandon us I/we are/I'm your kittien(s) keep us safe and sane do not let us fall I ask of thee so mote it be"
6) Feel Bast power flow all around you jumping and striking the danger when done see her land on her feet and hear a mighty lions roar (if you want roar to affirming your victory)
7) Then see Bast change to a lovely cat cute but powerful see her wake to you then see her curl on you lap see her golden silvery aura create a force field around you and whatever you want protected
Do the same as above except 5-7
5-2) Chant mighty Bast warrior of Day and of Night strike(state person) for there wrongdoing to me may my revenge be fulfilled. Claw and curse there being till then burn there happiness and shadow there luck
6-2) Feel the malevolent form of Her being a black cat that crosses your luck a leering lion ready to pounce and kill. Do not let her stay send her off by focusing on that person until the deed is done
7-2) Tell her before she goes to return only once revenge as been fulfield and once she returns honor her then say thank you in some form. Being mainly good it's hard to be bad once done say"I thank thee for the completion of my revenge return now do not harm me but always protect Blessed Be."
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.