Casting Instructions for 'Easy Love Potion #1'
1) Pour salt water in Harpeden Jar.
2) Take out your Belican beans and dissolve in salt water.
3) Place small amounts of FRESH Alison Balm. Fresh is always good for use.
4) Place in some Plantet from a Sovereign Worm. DO NOT GET ANY Plantet on your hand...because it causes copper piping. Please be careful.
5) Place whatever personal item you have in the potion. If its a card or whatever that is big, cut it up and place pieces in potion.
6) Stir mixture to 0.001 Billiliters.
7) Pour potion into potion bottle.
8) Then drink potion to its entire content, when in the pressence of your target.
Dangers: Please Please Please be careful with the Plantet.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.