* During the waxing moon phase, prepare a circle of six green prosperity candles on a tray made of brass or any shiny metal. Use small, broad-based candles so that the wax can flow on to the tray.
* Heap nine coins in the circle.
* Light the candles, starting in the North, saying:
Light of increase, shower on me money and security. Bring, I ask, prosperity.
* Leaving the coins in the centre, push the candles so that they are almost touching and the wax flows on to the coins. Allow the candles to burn down.
* When the wax has hardened, cut a disc containing the coins and sprinkle dried basil on the wax for added prosperity.
* Leave your coin amulet where it can catch any light, day and night, from the waxing to the full moon and when the Moon begins to wane, keep it wrapped in silk in a drawer. If necessary, repeat the
spell when the crescent moon is in the sky, turning it over three time on the crescent.
Is this content used without proper permission?
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.