Casting Instructions for 'The Fortune Spell'
1) Wake up at morning as usual.
2) Wash your face with water.
3) Brush your hair.
4) Apply some perfume.
5) Go and stand in front of the dartboard (which should be hanged on a hook on the wall).
6) Take the green dart in hand and close your eyes and repeat this spell 5 times, loudly: Oh God, the Great God of Fortune. I beg of you to listen to my request. Please let me decide my luck for today.
7) Open your eyes and go at least 7 feet 9.25 inches far from dartboard.
8) Concentrate deeply and throw the dart, aiming at the inner bullseye.
INNER BULLSEYE: You will have one of the best days of your life.
OUTER BULLSEYE: You will have an excellent day.
INSIDE/ON THE INNER RING (NO BULLSEYE): You will have a good day.
INSIDE/ON THE OUTER RING (NO INNER RING OR BULLSEYE): You will have an average day.
OUTSIDE/ON THE OUTER RING (INSIDE THE BOARD): You will have a bad day.
OUTSIDE THE BOARD: You will have an extremely bad day and you can die.
THE DART DOESN'T STICK PROPERLY AND FALLS OFF/DOESN'T HIT THE DARTBOARD: Try the whole process again.
TIP: It's better if the spell caster has practice of throwing darts since it would increase the chances of hitting the inner bullseye.
NOTE: If the day doesn't go accordingly, then the communication to the God of Fortune failed.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.