Casting Instructions for 'Piano Divination'
Piano divination, or pianomancy, is a simple divination form. The upper half of the keyboard, or treble clef, has positive connotations, whereas the lower half, or bass clef, is negative.
C#- good luck
G- the Divine
C#- bad luck
F#- things staying the same
1. Think of a question. Keep this question in the back of your mind.
2. Close your eyes and hold your hand over the keyboard at the intersection of treble and bass clef. You may wish to ask your question aloud.
3. Let your finger rest on a key you feel is right.
4. Do this a few more times for a spread.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.