Casting Instructions for 'Uptown Funk Confidence Spell'
1. Create a sigil for confidence.
2. Draw or paint the sigil on your disc, stone, etc. with paint, ink, or even water. Charge it. There are multiple ways to do this; one way I like is to imagine the sigil being lifted off the item and then embedding itself back onto it.
3. Chant/sing/play the "I'm too hot" part of Uptown Funk. This can be done while holding the item above your candle, if you wish.
"I'm too hot
Say my name, you know who I am
I'm too hot
Make a dragon wanna retire, man"
Be sure to focus on your goal while doing this.
4. Carry the item with you for an extra confidence boost.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.