Casting Instructions for 'Nahual Baby Ritual'
1. The expectant couple obtains some special wood and burns it down to ash. Traditionally, the desired wood leaves white ash, because it will make the rest of the spell easier, however this may be adapted to suit specific desires.
2. These ashes are reserved until the birth.
3. After birth, the placenta is carried to a strategic area, traditionally a mountain crossroads, and placed on the ground.
4. The ashes are sprinkled onto the placenta.
5. The first animal to leave prints either in or with the ash is the child's protector or represents the species.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.