Casting Instructions for 'Summon a vampire'
1. Draw a pentacle on the piece of paper.
2. Place the pentacle anywhere you want.
3. Place the colored pencils anywhere on the pentacle
4. Say this once: ?Gods and goddesses of the night, hear my plea. I wish to summon a vampire. I shall be able to control this vampire and it shall obey my every whim. It shall always come back whenever I need the vampire after I dismiss the vampire. This vampire shall come from this pentacle I have here after I am done with casting this spell. So mote it be.?
Note: for step 4, you can say the quote anyway you like.
Note: the red colored pencil represents blood, the black colored pencil represents darkness, and the white colored pencil represents the moon and pale skin.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.