Depression is not an easy illness to handle and you should not regard spells such as this as a substitute for medical care. However a mojo or talisman bag can be of tremendous support in the process of getting better and has the effect of continually ?topping up? the energy needed to overcome difficulty.
Casting Instructions for 'Healing a Depression'
- If the person you are helping is a woman, -then inscribe her initial on the angelica root -and dress it with some of the clary sage oil.
- If a man then do the same with the pine cone.
- When using a lucky token, charm or sprig of -rosemary take care to dedicate it specifically-to the person concerned.
- Say something like:
- With the dog tag inscribe it either with the -persons initials, their astrological -sign or the rune symbol Kenaz -for inner strength:
- Repeat the words above as you -do this.
- Place the objects in the pouch.
- Light your candle and the incense.
- Dress the bag by dropping a little oil on it.
- Pass the bag and its contents over the candle-three times whilst visualizing the person well-and happy and also asking your favourite-deity to help you in your task.
- Give the bag to the person concerned asking -them to keep it with them at all times for at-least a week.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.