Casting Instructions for 'Heal A Large Wound'
1) The caster lights their favorite relaxing inscence and soaks in warm water with sea salt mixed in.
2) Caster should meditate to make sure he has plenty of energy.
3) MAKE SURE THIS IS DONE OUTSIDE DURING A FULL MOON!!!!
1) Paint the Uruz rune on both sides of the candle with gold paint.
2) Put the candle between you and the wounded person so that one Uruz rune is facing the caster and the other is facing the wounded person.
3) Place the 5 Dumortierite Quartz stones in a Pentagon shape around the candle.
4) Crush the Adder's Tongue and spread inside the Pentagon.
5) Light the candle.
1) Cast a circle large enough for the caster and the wouded person to sit in.
2) Both the caster and the wounded person should sit, close their eyes, and relax. Now the rest is up to the caster.
3) The caster should visualize the skin around the wound spreading and covering the wound. Once the caster has a good visualization of that, move to the next step.
4) Caster chants this 3 times:
"Rune of Uruz,
Symbol of healing,
There are no dark dealings,
I ask you to feel the pain,
I ask you to detain the pain,
Heal the wound,
Do not doom,
So mote it be!"
5) All eyes remain closed until caster feels the spell is complete.
1) Caster should eat some sort of cookie or cake to restore their energy.
PLEASE TELL ME IF IT WORKS OR NOT AND SOME OF THE SIDE EFFECTS THAT GO WITH IT!!!!
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.