Casting Instructions for 'Deadly Death Spell'
1. Construct an effigy or a poppet.
2. Go to the cemetery and get some dirt.
3. You need to focus into the poppit, visualizing the victim, all of the hate you possibly can, especially during its construction. It is imperative here to stay focused with intent. Try to do this during a waning moon. When the moon is in Scorpio or Capricorn is good time.
4. Construct a small box. Cardboard is fine.
5. Light a black candle, concentrate intensely upon the death and destruction of the enemy. DO NOT BE DISTURBED OR LOSE YOUR FOCUS!
6. Put the effigy into its box.
7. Bury it in dirt inside the box.
8. Save some of the dirt.
9. Take it outside, or back to the graveyard and bury it, placing the reserved dirt on top of the box, *knowing* the victim will meet his/her death.
10. Do not think about the spell, or the enemy, as this will interfere with its working.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.