Casting Instructions for 'Spells of Magic Conscious'
In seeing all these "Fantasy Spells" being posted on a site by Wiccans amazing and disgusts me to no end. Spells to turn you into Vampires, Were-wolves, Fairies, Mer-Maids are not safe to post But despite this I will stop arguing with you all and help you all. Follow the following instructions to help you becomes these fantasy creatures. Since this is what you all really want.
1) Sit and perform one of the spells to help you turn into a fantasy creature.
2) Go out and act as you expect one of these fantasy creatures to live.
3) Proving you survive drowning, flying or fighting a demon, you will be arrested. Use the allotted one phone call to call your parents to bail you out or jail.
4) Post on the boards here you are NOW in need of a court case spell. You will not win because you expect for fate to be kind after your played with fate.
5) Spend the next 10 years of your life recouping from your wounds and at the same time with a mental therapist
6) Lastly, or at the same time as #5, complain to the owners of this site that your life is now a living hell because of what has happen.
Now should your luck have given out prior to instruction #3 read and perform the following the following:
3) Die: Yes, just die. If your were pretending to be a mermaid, just drown yourself. If you were trying to fly like a vampire, just hurl yourself off the roof or tree. Or go out and get shot down by a cop after attacking someone like a were-wolf.
4) Once dead, DO NOT let your soul separate from your spirit. Do not go into the life.
5) Now as a lost soul on mortal earth go out and hunt down the owners of this site for allowing such fantasy spells to exist on a site like this. Make their life a living hell.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.