Casting Instructions for 'Curse of Steel Coffin'
(1) The altar should face north. Place the altar bowl on the center of the altar. Place the yellow candle behind the altar bowl. The red candle goes in front of the altar bowl. Place the blue candle to the left and the green candle on the right side of the altar bowl. Place the athame and photo on the right side of the altar. Place the white candles at the quarters around the ritual circle. Have a stool handy. Now it is time to step into the circle.
(2) Stand tall and hold the athame high. Visualize the energy of the cosmos striking the athame and going into your body, charging you up. Fill yourself with this energy and hold it inside yourself.
(3) Lower your arm so that the athame is pointing straight. Speak the line of incantation and draw in the energy of the element in that direction and light the candle on the altar in that same direction to the altar bowl. Turn clockwise to the next direction, do the same thing until you are back facing north.
(4) Sit on the stool; close your eyes and just quiet your mind and allow your thoughts to go without paying attention to any one of them. Open your eyes and make the request for protection and once again quiet your mind and allow yourself to feel the presence of your guides and protectors.
(5) Stand and face the corresponding walls when you call the seals. Hold the athame over your chest with your right hand. The blade should be pointing up. Once you feel their presence, it is time to light the candles around the circle, starting with the north going east, south and west.
(6) For this next part, you should imagine your enemy in the worst possible vehicle accident ever.
(7) Meditate as strongly as you can on their death to be in pain and misery without any hope of rescue.
(8) Take a few minute to visualize your victim being torn apart and burning in fire. Hold the images in your mind and allow it to sink in that you want your victim to go through pain.
(9) Allow the energy left over return to their sources. Burn the Azahran?s Awakening.
(10) In the reverse manner with the athame, you now return the energy you have left over and put out the candles in the reverse order in which they were lit.
(11) Now that the curse is done, you can now leave the magic circle. Wait until the following morning to clean up the materials and put away the tools.
(2) Hear my voice! I call upon the guardians to protect me in radiant white light. By the powers of the elements I shall be safe here.
(3) Earth! I ask for your strength! Wind! I ask for your wisdom! Fire! I ask for your vitality! Water! I ask for your tenacity!
(4) I take of this energy and ask that is it blessed to protect me on my journey into the Unseen Realm. I call down the power of my soul and of the gods that are loving and protective of me to protect my ritual ground, because evil will be summoned here. By the will of the gods and my personal guardians I ask that I be safe for all times.
(5) Earth, Element of the North Wall be sealed. Wind, Element of the East Wall be sealed. Fire, Element of the South Wall be sealed. Water, Element of the West Wall be sealed. Spirit the binding force of evil, watch the seals placed here.
(6) In the name of Jakoba, the God of War and Death. May (name) crumble before you? Jakoba take (name) and crush (him/her).
(7) Put a steel coffin around (him/her) and set fire to it. Fuel the fire with (his/her) flesh. Make walls of steel come down and crush (name).
(8) Die, Die, Die, for me you worthless animal! See you in Kurane, burning in an oven. Your grave shall be made before your eyes!
(9) By the power of my authority I open this circle and release the guardians from my command.
(10) Water! I release your power from my circle! Fire! I release your power from my circle! Wind! I release you power from my circle! Earth! I release you power from my circle!
(11) Hail Jakoba the God of War and Death.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.