Casting Instructions for 'Pranic breathing'
1. Sit or stand with your spine erect.
2. Keep your shoulders relaxed through out the entire breathing sequence.
3. Put your hands on your lower abdomen.
4. Place your tongue on you palate - on the roof of your mouth just behind your teeth. Keep it there though out the entire breathing sequence.
5. Inhale slowly through your nose allowing the air to push your lower belly out. Pause for a moment.
6. Exhale through your mouth completely feeling your abdomen pulling in, contacting as you do.
7. This is one cycle of pranic breathing.
Note: Do not force your breathing. If you become dizzy stop and resume normal breathing.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.