Casting Instructions for 'Summoning Dog Potion'
First, to make the potion. Let's begin.
1. In the dirt with the marker, draw a large circle. Place the dog breed picture in front of you. Take the bucket and pour all of the hot water into it. Crush the treats with a rock.
2. Now, crush the kibble with a rock. Mix the crush treats and crushed kibble together.
3. Sprinkle the crushed mix into the hot water and stir. Take the real meat, pull it apart, and add it in. Also stir.
4. Drop in about 4 or 5 drops of food coloring and stir. This is to attract the dog because canines see the colors yellow and blue better than any other pigment.
5. Stir the potion one last time. Now the potion is done!
Second, Time for the ritual. Get ready!
Say the following 1x:
*Oh, dog (breed in picture here)
I summon to this spot.
No matter if you are brown,
Yellow or have dots.
This potion is an offering
(breed in picture here), drink it well
For it will help you on your journey
For it will help you dwell.
When this candle starts burning
And when it burns out
I devote it to you, (breed in picture here), without a doubt.
Oh, dog (breed in picture here)
I summon you hear my plea
I summon you to this spot, so mote it be!*
Now, take the candle in your hand and light it with the match. Set it down close to the breed picture. Now, say this phrase:
*Fellow (breed in picture here), come to this spot. Drink the potion. Be a dog.*
Third, to search fir your dog.
Every day, look in the spot for a dog or signs of one. I may take months for the dog to receive your plea, and even longer to get to your spot. This means you must have patience. Just be aware- about 1 out of 30 times when you receive your dog, it may not be the breed you asked for. Also, this spell (when it does work) works only once.
Fourth, thank you for reading! Your dog shall come!
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.