Casting Instructions for 'Mermaid Potion'
1. Get your bowl and fill it halfway with water
2. Add 2 spoon fulls of sugar
3. Add 2 spoon fulls of salt
4. Put in the blue food dye (make it a normal shade of blue)
5. Put in your favourite piece of jewellery
6. Say the spell 5 times
Oh goddess, oh goddess of the sea. I have a wish, a plea. Please make what I want to be: a mermaid. Make me a mermaid and you will see, how good of a mermaid I can be.
Side effects: legs itching, legs changing colour, legs coming together, sudden thirst, passion and talent for swimming, wanting fish a lot, legs more flexable, chocking on land a lot (mostly because you can breathe underwater).
Btw, this spell might give you other things BUT you are lucky if you get them because these effects are good. They are: beuty, amazing singing voice, look yonger than you are.
Also, you don't get to pick what colour of tail you get or what your power is.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.