Casting Instructions for 'Mermaid spell'
1. Draw a warm bath
2. After you finish filling the tub, add 1/2-1 cup of all natural sea salt.
3. Stir it up then add lemon juice
4. Make an envelope with blue paper
5. write on the back in blue pen the following:
6. put the fish scale and real sea shell inside it.
7. Say the following:
A human when dry, a mermaid when wet, and have the powers of () and have a tail and top color of (). I will have clear lids on top of my eye for protection. A human when dry, a mermaid when wet. Gills are not needed just a big breath, that last 30 minutes. a human when dry a mermaid when wet. I'll get my powers, and tail in 1 week. I'll get my tail 1 minute after being wet, When wet, a mermaid, When dry, a human. The rain does not matter, it cannot change me, but a drop of any other water will.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.