This spell teaches you how to create your own realm. You can enter it through astral projection.
1) Connect to your spirit guide. Ask your spirit guide to help you build the world. If you can't do it on your own, give her a visual picture of the world, or give her instructions on what to make. Then, she'll make the realm.
2) Make rules. Like, can the creatures fly? Are they immortal, or do they have to sleep or eat in order to stay alive?
3) Create the creature. It can be a human, or it could be an animal. It could be an animal from your imagination, or even a dragon!
4) Raise the creature. Treat him as if he is a son of yours. You are his father/mother after all, since you created him. Tell him life rules, what he can do and can't, what life is, what his life is all about, etc.
5) Put the creature in the realm. Make sure to speak to the creature telepathically so you can speak to him while he is in the realm. Be sure that he knows how to survive, and that you've taught him. Like, make sure he knows how to eat, how to drink, how to sleep, and what to do to hunt or find a den.
TIP: The creature will get lonely! Try to create a mate for him to love and spend his life with forever.
6) Create limits. If you don't, the creatures living there will be able to change the realm in however they wish. Other astral projectors will be able to enter your realm. Make sure to set barriers!
7) Publish the realm. It's just as how you would publish a website you were creating. You need to make the realm public. All you do is, talk to your spirit guide and ask her to make the realm a public. That means, it exists.
Remember to visit your realm as much as you can! Let's go for every day. The creatures there need you. You are their creator. Teach them everything they need to know as they live there.
Is this content used without proper permission?
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.