Casting Instructions for 'Multipurpose Herb Potion'
Makes a medium serving of herb water
(1) Boil 3-4 pinches of each spice in 1/2 cup of water for three minutes
(2) Seperate the herbs from the water and discard them
(3) Pour the water into a container of cup(s)
(4) The potion should be kept in a fridge if you are storing it
Drink as wanted/needed
Since this is a recipe that is easy to alter and customize I encourage you to post your version of the potion!
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.