Casting Instructions for 'Moon Phases Wings Spell'
1. Read everything first!!
2. On night of full moon, light candle and say:
By the power of the full moon, give me wings color of (candle) and covered with (scales, feathers)
3. Leave candle lit, wait until waning moon.
4. On night of waning moon (half and half), say:
Oh moon reduced by half, reduce my weight so I can fly.
5. Blow on candle just a little, keeping it lit. Wait until new moon.
6. On night of new moon, say;
Oh moon hidden amongst the stars, release me from my ties to gravity.
7. Blow on candle again. Keep it lit. Wait until waxing moon (half and half).
8. On night of waxing moon, say:
Oh moon growing bright, give me strength and spped to help me fly.
Blow out candle completely.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.