Casting Instructions for 'Encourage Weight-loss (Formatted)'
This ritual/ spell, creates a talisman, because itll help you keep the magic with you and active. This process will be long, annoying, and draining, but remember that the more work you put into a spell, the more you get out. Before you start worrying about supplies for a talisman, dont worry. By talisman I mean cheap paper piece of junk that you can fit in your pocket. The way that I get magic to stick to talismans is by using the old runic alphabet Elder Futhark. Each rune corresponds to a letter, has a name, and carries magical meanings. Runes were used by pagan priests in scandanavian countries for divination and magic. Spells of magic doesnt carry font support for runic letters, so Ill just be giving you the names of the runes in English and relying on you to google them so you know what they look like. Before you even start, you are going to have to create a bindrune for yourself. A bindrune is like a signature and it represents YOU in any spell that involves runes. To make one, google Elder Futhark and find the two/three runes that represent the intitialls of your name. Then write them on top of eachother in a pleasing and semetrical way. You might enjoy this, as bind runes, and the runes that make them up can reveal something about your personality. READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE BEGINNING. There is a lot of prepwork and a lot of the magic requires personal knowledge The runescript (series of rune letters youre going to use):
- Ansuz - Represents wisdom and communication. It starts the magic of the talisman, so the spell will start when you start looking for and getting info on weightloss. Itll help you find good sources and allow you wisdom in your decisions
- Bindrune* - write your bindrune so the spell knows who the wisdom, and the spell in general is for
- Dagaz - rune representing day or a new day in this case, giving you luck and a fresh start
- Hagalaz - its most literal meaning is hail, but it also removes distractions and impediments. Just think of it as a bunch of hailstones slamming into any temptations which can knock you off track, or even hit you if you dont get with the program.
- Jera - Means year and represents growth and success over time, rewards for hard work
- Wunjo - means joy, and as it is almost the last letter in the script, it means that no matter what happens the spell will create happiness.
- Ingwaz - keeps the spell from fading away.
- Meditate, ground yourself, whatever you need to prepare for a nasty power intensive spell.
- Bring your materials into the place where youll be doing spell work.
- Use your personal magical power, or a broom used only for ritual purposes to clean your spellwork area of all energies that can interfere.
- Construct a magical circle to prevent interference and help gather magical energy. If you need to know how to do this, ask me or look through the forums.
- On each side of the paper youll want to write your runescript seven times. It helps if they are evenly spaced apart.
- While you write each rune, chant the runes name and think as hard as possible about what each runes place is in the spell and visualize it happening to you. As you do this some energy will leak from you, through the pen and ink and into the shape of the rune. Remember that runes are magical by their very nature so this is adding a lot of juice to the spell. *Remember that while you write your bindrune, write the parts of it in order of your initials, chant the name of the rune component youre currently writing, and think about what that part of your name means to your identity
- When youre done doing this to both sides of the paper. Use a bit of your saliva to cover each rune on the paper strip. This is a bit like giving the runes life-blood.
- Fold the strip of paper into a flat pentagon. The process to do this is the same for making those little oragami stars. Ive included a link with directions: http://www.origami-instructions.com/origami-lucky- star.html Your strip is thicker so the pentagon disk will be larger. And dont do the last step of pinching the edge. You might want to practice this.
- Cover the talisman either by putting it in a box, or by wrapping it in a fabric nine times over. Walk around the covered talisman nine times while speaking alound what you want the talisman to do. Be somewhat specific. Visualize the energy in the talisman growing.
- Uncover the talisman and bring it to your lips. Chant the runes in the runescript fourteen times while thinking about what the runes will do. Very time consumming, but also serves to give the breath of life to the talisman. You can now think of your talisman as almost a primative living thing.
- Tap the talisman three times to get its attention, tell it its purpose, and name it if you would like to.
- Raise it over your head and chant ANSUZ LAGUZ URUZ. These three runes are always spoken or written at the end of rune magic. Its almost like a runic version of so mote it be.
- Congrats your spell is done. Carefully undo the magic circle and carry the talisman in your pocket. Start looking up reliable information about weightloss. I recommend talking to your primary care physician about wanting to lose weight and reading The End of Overeating: Taking Control of the Insatiable American Appetite by David A. Kessler.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.