So I usually wipe my skin down (neck or ankles) with alcohol just to get access dirt and make sure Im extra clean. Now it was my first time wiping my ankles. Long story short I wipe my ankle and I see blue stuff on the paper towel.
- Blue colouration in the pores.
- A reaction between the alcohol and something on the ankles.
- Residual blue colour from something that has been mostly removed from the skin.
- Something blue within the cloth you have used, whether that is dye or another chemical.
- Fibres from socks, shoes or clothing.
There is no magickal reason for this, it is something physical that has been on you or something on the cloth you used to wipe yourself down with.
I haven't worn socks in almost a year, I haven't worn pants, or have worn anything that has touched my skin, but soap water and air. No paints, or anything of that such has touched my ankles. But thanks for the help.
I know sometimes if I have dead skin and wipe it off it can look blue/grey. Other than that or the suggestions above. I dont think it would be anything to be concerned about though, unless you start visibly seeing something.
(...Maybe you accidentally stepped on a smurf?)