Hi Newbies! Welcome to the site. i hope you like it here.
I'm a newbie to the site as well as to the spells. I need to urgently work on the vinegar jar for break up and causing fights between a couple.
Sounds like a good plan. your intention seems a bit dark, but do as you will as long as you can live with the consequences.
I've the following questions?
1. Do I need to cast a circle and set an altar to make this vinegar jar? Can I burn a candle on it with an altar? If I have to set an altar, what do I do for a simple altar?
You can if you want but its not necessary. VJ is a hoodoo cantrip. So look into hoodoo some and if it is a path for you youll get an idea of what kind of altar you serves your needs. But you dont need one. The altar is for your focus and is your dedicated work area. But for this work here, its not a necessity.
2. I've the photo of both the male and female together and separately. Which one do I use?
Use the one of them together and rip it where they are joined. Focus energy when you do that act.
3. I may not have dog and cat hair, what do I do? Only dog hair of black and white dog do?
Get both. be creative. you can use other "opposite" type stuff or other cat and dog stuff. But its recommended. Most important though is you need personal effects from both targets. You must have personal effects. Once again, get creative, a writing sample from both targets is ok, even earth that has been trod upon by both targets is ok. But for the spell to work you need personal effects.
4. Can I keep this jar in my cupboard and shake it?
Keep it in your cupboard and work the jar every day. Dont obsess, but yea work the jar for about a week. then you can taper to every other day. Be aware working with vinegar can be dangerous due to chemical reactions. you dont want the jar to break. Be Careful!
5. I also want to know about the cleansing process, I cannot purchase lucky mojo products, as I;m base in middle east and amazon doesn't deliver it there. Do you have a simple home ingredient for cleaning self?
There are a lot of solutions to this. smudging with sage comes to mind immediately, but your needs are what they are. Keep digging around for what will work and what you have access to.
Good luck with your job.