This'll be for banishing negativity or negative energy
1 piece of paper or ( a small piece )
1 pen or pencil
1 black candle
1 bowl ( heat resistant )
you can draw a protection rune on the candle |/ = Algiz
Algiz: (Z or -R: Elk, protection.) Protection, a shield.
or inscribe a pentagram on your candle
I recommend charging the candle with your intent and then write down on a piece of paper preferably a small piece that you ripped off or you can write on the the paper what you have experienced and what you've been feeling. Fold the paper into a square. hold the side of the paper and let the candle burn the paper and drop it in your cauldron or bowl that (fire-proof) watch as the smoke would rise up and visualize all the negativity being lifted away.
you could say a few things in the process if you'd like
It's best to do outside or have the windows open so that everything could go outside. :)
A seven day candle would work fine
A simple black candle for banishment of negativity would work just fine as well.
usually a seven day candle works best when it is dressed as in meaning you would sprinkle a powder or oils for the intent and goal you want to achieve.
Should you do it on yourself or for your family?
well, personally I would do it on you then your family. :)
Incense for dispelling negativity:
1. SAGE: Burned for protection against all forms of evil, and to purify sacred spaces and ritual tools, promote wisdom, attract money, and aid in healing the body, mind, and soul.
2. SANDALWOOD: Burned to exorcise demons and evil ghosts, conjure beneficial spirits, and promote spiritual awareness. Sandalwood incense is also used by many Witches in healing rituals
3.DRAGON'S BLOOD: Burned to dispel negativity, exorcise evil supernatural entities, attract love, and restore male potency. Many Witches also burn dragon's blood for protection when spellcasting and invoking. When added to other incenses, dragon's blood makes thrie magickal powers stronger
4. FRANKINCENSE: Burned to dispel negativity, purify magickal spaces, protect against evil, aid meditation, induce psychic visions, attract good luck, and honor Pagan deities.
5. MYRRH: Burned (often with frankincense) for purification, consecration, healing, exorcism, and banishing evil. Myrrh also aids meditation rituals, and was commonly burned on altars in ancient Egypt as an offering to the deities Isis and Ra.
6. PINE: Burned for purification, and to banish negative energies, exorcise evil supernatural entities, and attract money, as well as to break hexes and return them to their senders.
7. THYME: Burned for the purification of magivkal spaces prior to rituals, to aid in healin, and to attract good health.
8. VETIVERT: Burned to break curses, and for protection against sorcery (black magick) and thieves.
9. VERVAIN: Burned to exorcise evil supernatural entities.
10. WILLOW: Burned to avert evil, attract love, and promote healing. It is also used by many Witches as an offertory incense for Pagan lunar deities.
11. WISTERIA: Burned for protection against all forms of evil.
last note: It's ok. Hopefully this is helpful :) may much luck and love come to you. :)