No clue if this was the right section to post this in so heres hoping i picked right.
The below is a meditation i experimented with and still do. The purpose of this meditation is to help you meditate primerally on the meaning of something that matters, but thats only what i use it for. This is actually more of a visualization exercise as well as a meditation.
- Begin by assuming a pose with your arms extended outward and your feet together, perhaps better known as "crusifixion pose" to use that term. preferably laying down
- (optional) Something i like to do is ill have different kinds of quartz on my forehead, and in both my hands. Its said clear quartz helps focus due to my mind being constantly cloudy. I use it as something to focus in on and for some reason its helped better than i thought, but any crystal works with similar properties, as do everyday items that you might feel help you focus on the topic at hand
- Begin to clear your mind of distractions, you can do this through music, silence, humming, etc.
- Start by imagining the ankh taking shape, usually i begin at each of my limbs and let it creep twards my center, then allow the hooped top of the ankh to enclose around my head but whatever works for you is what i reccomend.
- (optional) Find a color to help along the meditation, i find gold or white is easier for me to just go along with and focus on.
- Now its just focusing and basic meditation.
Weather you want to use this to clear your head or as a visualization exercise, its always enjoyable for me. Hope you all enjoy it too.