I want to inform indivisuals who use and handle crystals because of possible safety issues. Believe it or not, crystals can harm our bodies from the harmful minerals and metals it contains and that our bodies may absorb. I've read these informative articles about these toxic and harmful crystals.They are mostly about the safety precaution of making them into gem elixir, but still can be dangerous by constant handling. I may get comments like "I've handled my crystals for years and still haven't had any issues." I can see where people may get upset from my comment about this. This is just a warning. Use crystals at your risk and I ask you to please research the crystal's or mineral's physical background rather than it's spiritual just for you to be aware and safe.
Here is the articles I read it from. Also has a list of crystals that can be harmful and toxic.
Exscue my grammar and spelling. I typed this as fast as I could.