I use different teas:
- Honey and lemon - to strengthen your body
- Raspberry hot tea - if you have cold shiver, temperature
- Chamomile and honey tea - it works against inflammation
- Thyme and honey tea - mainly against coughs
- Elder and honey tea - if you have cold shiver, temperature
Sometimes it depends on person, while for me elder is very effective, others feel better after raspberry tea. Also it depends what kind of flu you are dealing with, what symptoms you have.
For raspberry tea you can use natural handmade marmalade or dried herbs.