The potion needs to be made with regular kitchen ingredients please, and I need it by Wednesday of this week. I know this may be asking for a bit, but I have a math competition for school and I don't want to miss it. Thanks to any replies! Blessed be you all. (WHITE MAGIC POTIONS ONLY PLEASE)
If you're feeling under the weather, you can have some honey or peppermint tea during the day, and maybe have a cup of chamomile tea before you go to sleep. I know if I'm not feeling good, like if I have the cold, I'll take a steamy hot bath with a cup of tea.
I use different teas:
- Honey and lemon - to strengthen your body
- Raspberry hot tea - if you have cold shiver, temperature
- Chamomile and honey tea - it works against inflammation
- Thyme and honey tea - mainly against coughs
- Elder and honey tea - if you have cold shiver, temperature
Sometimes it depends on person, while for me elder is very effective, others feel better after raspberry tea. Also it depends what kind of flu you are dealing with, what symptoms you have.
For raspberry tea you can use natural handmade marmalade or dried herbs.