- Sage, is like the quartz of the plant world. It has many uses, and can be used for virtually anything such as; Warding, healing, offerings and protection.
- Rosemary is a great herb for marriage, and growing it around can really help keep those energies in and flowing. Not to mention it goes well with rotisserie chicken.
- Lavender is really good for relaxation, you can make tea out of it, or burn it as incense. A good use I've found, is burning it before or during meditation.
Now, using herbs is something a lot of people do, and I thought I should list some basic uses for herbs.
- Consumption is a choice for some plants like Mint. Mint leaves are great for bad-breath, and just taste good. BUT many herbs and plants are not edible, and can make you very sick. Thus the reason, if you're just starting out, you should always ask to make sure the plant is what you think it is.
- Rubbing is also a choice for some plants. A fine example is aloe, which when rubbed on a poison ivy rash, will help it get better and go away.
- Incense is a common use for many herbs, and incense is very good for things like warding, blessings, relaxing, and even casting spells.
Well, I hope you guys found that useful!