Alright, first, you need the following ingredients:
- A pouch (A sandwich baggy would work.)
- Three tablespoon of salt.
- A piece of iron. (Unrefined works, but a chunk of refined iron works just as well.)
- A bone. (Small animals like rodents, even things like deer would work here.)
- A piece of paper with whatever's bothering you written on it.
Alright, now that the ingredients are covered, below is the list of instructions!
- First, pour the salt into the bag, and say the following: Salt, ye preserver and protector, I call upon thy power in my time of need.
- Next, put the bone in the salt, and say the following: Bones, ye symbol of death, I call upon the spirit of this bone, may it protect me and aid me in my time of need.
- Next, put in the chunk of iron and say the following: Oh Iron, metal of anti-charms, bane of many malevolent spirits, I call upon thy power in my time of need.
- And finally, put the paper in the bag, and close the bag and say the following: Oh, those that I have invoked, I ask thee to aid me in my time of need. I ask that my problem be warded from me wherever I may go, and my wit win over it whenever it may show.
And that, is a simple, easy-to-do ward.