In my opinion, I wouldn't recommend a binding although it could o some good, however what you need is to restore his sensibility and sight for others, as well as to open his heart so you could even approach him with a family intervention. I will recommend a spell to you that might help things go smoother. I just need to say that he seems to be, by your story, a teenager. In this case, talk to your parents and explain to them that they must not let him treat them in such a way. They must show control and who is in charge, this is the most important thing you must do. He has to learn that he needs to show respect in order to get it back. Mirror his behaviour, so he might see what he is doing- try that, it always works.
As for the spell... : This spell negates hostility and warms the heart to make it open.
1. Create a powder consisting out of salt, rosemary, sage and sugar
2. Take a jar with a tight lid and fill it half with water and half with sugar
3. Take the picture of your brother or something that would represent him and charge it to represent him.
4. Add the representing item/picture in the jar
5. Cut a five pointed star out of pink paper and add it as well
6. sprinkle the powder made under 1. into the solution
7. if it is possible for you, find eyebright (herb- Euphrasia sp.) and add it as well
8. Tighten the jar and shake it hard every day nine times for at least nine days saying an incantation:
Dear brother, listen, hear
I ask of you, lower your weir;
open heart, open mind,
open to us, in kind;
to see similarity,
to treat all with charity
open heart, open mind
open to us in kind.
So I hope it helps you. If you decide to do the spell, please inform us how it went :)
With best regards :)