I use a deck called The Heart of the Fairy Oracle and I am doing FREE Readings. I will answer a select few on Wednesday May 4th.
If you would like a reading choose the following types and give me your Birthdate and a question.
If you do not give me the spread I will not do the readings. You must send it to the following Address firstname.lastname@example.org
The Three Card Spreads
Each of these spreads follow are used to draw three cards out of the deck. While sometimes it maybe nesscary to draw a fourth card.
a. Past, Present, Future
b. Mind, Body, Spirit
c. Background, Problem, Advice
The Five Card Spreads
1. This is where you (or the person in question) is right now. It represents your / their energy, position and nature.
2. Represents the main obstacle in your / their way, if its a card with a mroe negative nature. If it has a positive nature, then it represents something that can help the situation.
3 and 4. Things you or the person in question can do to improve (either yourselves, the situation, or both). Often the advice is on turining inward for improvements, so that the changes can spread from you to your surroundings.
5. The outcome-- if you follow the advice given in cards 3 and 4, the 5th card predicts what will happen as a result. You can always change your outcome, by changing yoru actions.
The Eight Card Sprees
a. The Chance of Three's
The Fifteen Card Spread
a. Crossed pathway(Relationship)
1. What you provide to relationship?
2. Where you stand the present?
3. Where you hope to stand in the future?
4. What they are hoping for?
5. What they stand in the present?
6. What they provide to relationship?
7. How the other person is viewed?
8. How the other person views you?
9. How you perceived them in the past?
10. How they perceived you in the past?
11. Your present doubts and fears.
12. Their present doubts and fears.
13. External influences motivating you.
14. External influences motivating them.
15. The future of relationship.