I have been doing Astral Projection for several days now. And, I think I am getting somewhere. Alas, I never achieve my goal, and always end up failing. It's much to hard to explain. I know that once you enter your 'vibration state' that's when you are ready to begin your ascent into the Astral Plane. But, I'm not entirely sure that is what is happening to me. I shall show you my steps. I normally attempt to AP in my bed. Using the 'Rope' method.
1. Get relaxed. Usually takes me 2-3 minutes at least.
2. Get into my bed, under the covers, and close my eyes.
3. Think of the imaginary rope, and use the imaginary/spirit hands, and begin to "pull".
4. After 5-7 minutes, I begin to feel dizzy.
5. A little while after, I begin to feel... weird.
Those are what usually happens. When I begin to feel weird, I can't determine if it is the vibrations or not. I do feel a pull, but never obtain the real projection.
Any suggestions? I know a few days might be early, but I feel so close to it, and never reach it.