What is the Aura?
Everyone has an aura. Everyone has already seen or experienced the auric fields of others. The problem is that most people ignore the experience or chalk it up to something that it is not.
Mystics from all parts of the world speak of seeing lights around people's heads, but you do not have to be a mystic to see the aura. Anyone can learn to see and experience the aura more effectively. There is nothing magical about the process. It involves recognizing it for what it is and not ignoring the experience. It simply involves a little understanding, time, practice and perseverance.
Children are very good at seeing and experiencing the aura. Those experiences are often translated into their drawings. Around the figures, they will shade in unusual and different colors. These colors often reflect the subtle energies they have observed around what they are drawing.
Have You Experienced the Auric Energy Field?
1. When you are around some people do you feel drained?
2. Do you associate certain colors with people? ?(For example, "You always seem like a yellow person to me.")
3. Have you ever felt when someone was staring at you?
4. Have you ever been able to sense how someone is feeling, in spite of how this person was acting?
5. Do certain sounds, colors and fragrances make you feel more comfortable or uncomfortable?
6. Do you find that some people excite or energine you more than others?
7. Are some rooms more comfortable and enjoyable to be in than others? Do you notice the difference in one room from the next? Did you ever notice how your brother's/sister's room feels different from yours?
How about your parents's or children's?
The human aura is the energy field that surrounds the physical body. It surrounds you in all directions. It is three dimensional. In a healthy individual, it makes an elliptical or egg shape about the body. I have heard it proposed that the auras of the ancient masters could extend outward from the body for several miles. It is often believed that this is one of the reasons they could draw such large numbers of followers in any area where they traveled. It is worth noting that a common depiction of many masters included the halo, a portion of the aura that is most easily seen by the average individual.
The aura is weakened by:
1. Poor diet
2. Lack of exercise
3. Lack of fresh air
4. Lack of rest
9. Negative habits
10. Improper psychic activity
FEELING AND EXPERIENCING SUBTLE ENERGIES
The in and out movement of the hands causes the energy surrounding them to accumulate between them, making it more perceptible to you. The hands are becoming more sensitive to the subtle energies.
As the hands become more sensitive, you can use them to detect the auric energies emanating from other parts of the body as well. These detections may feel like heat, pressure, tingling etc.Hold your dominant hand about a foot and a half above your bared forearm.
Slowly lower your hand toward the forearm. Pay attention to anything that you might feel. How close do you come to the forearm before you can feel the energy from it? Remember that the feeling may be one of pressure, heat, coolness, thickness etc. It will feel much like what you experienced between you hands. It may not be as strong, but you should be able to feel it. If you cannot, slowly repeat it. Remember that you are reawakening your ability to consciously be aware of the subtle energies around you.