"An investment in knowledge pays the most interest." ~Benjamin Franklin
Before you message me:
- Respect is a dual-effort.
- Use Proper Grammer, no "hi" messages.
- I may or may not answer questions. Don't get upset if I refuse to do a reading.
- I like seeing my "Mail" tab red.
- If you are going to ask me to help you, just tell me what you want and why, don't ask stupid questions. I have better things to do then explain my abilities.
I serve no gods, or goddesses, and I shall never serve. I aid those who ask with proper knowledge and respect, or perhaps true need. However, I will curse all who seek to use my gifts for their own agendas or to unset the natural balance.
I have mix feelings about teaching others. On one hand I feel everyone should have the chance to learn and study, on the other hand many of those who come seeking knowledge in this age are wiseless childern who are too focused on the cloud to see the rain. Although I am debating taking a new student or two soon.
My Photos Are Public
Favorite Band: Imagine Dragons
Favorite Song: Monster, by Imagine Dragons
Favorite Color: Silver
Favorite Element: Cobalt (Co)
Worse Nightware: My dying "humanity" and what happens when it's gone.
My Dream: A world of humans who have "humanity".
Greatest Secret: Zolun'ay
To all you childern that seek the "supernatural", with your fantasies of being lycan and blood-sucker, I warn you now. You will almost certainly not find what you seek here, and seeking the true nature of these things may very well lead to a terrible experience. So give up these fantasies, get on with your lives, and stop being the "sad-lonely teenager" sterotype!!!