BEFORE I START ANYTHING I'M SICK OF PEOPLE LYING THAT THEY ARE SUPERNATURAL I CAN TELL THE LIERS BUT THE PEOPLE WHO TELL THE TRUTH ARE THE ONES I MESSAGE
Updates:I am single and ready to mingle
My name is Luna most people think i lie about this but i don't so i would make up a name i don't know much about magic except i love to learn about it!anyone willing to teach me more about magic i would love for them to email me!and one last thing for some people to know i was born with magic but i am clueless to elements and anything else for that matter and now more about me I have a chat room for rp msg me if u want to join
If you like undertale msg me and i love rps so msg me if u want to do a undertale rp
Favorite color: Black,Neon blue
Favorite food:All food!
Favorite spell:I would choose the less advanced spell to change my traits over night
Extra:i am a gamer very violent people say i could be a yandere(not true) and i love magic! and i need help to know if i have powers i don't know so if someone can email me a easy spell with no things needed that would be awesome!
and one last thing this is to stop bullying and only 1% will repost and the other 99% won't. so that 1% of people have a heart thank you for your time
I don't care if you're gay or straight, everybody needs love.
I don't care if you're diseased with an incurable sickness, everybody deserves a chance.
I don't care if you're ugly or pretty, everybody has flaws.
I don't care if you're black or white, everybody has the same capabilities.
I don't care if you're weird, everybody needs to change. (plus i'm am weird as well ^^)
I don't care if you're rich or poor, everybody needs warmth.
I don't care if you're different, everybody is.
Repost this if you agree with it.
The boy you punched in the hall today? Committed suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a slut in class today? She's a virgin. The boy you called lame? He has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day? She's already being abused at home. That girl you called fat? She's starving herself. The old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. The boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. You think you know them? Guess what, You don't! Re-post if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but repost this if you're that 1% that has a heart
I am looking for some1 who can help me be psychic or help me with my pyrokinesis
im going to add this because why not
Blue=I want a second chance
Green=I want a kiss
Purple=I will die for you
Red=I want you to kiss me
Orange=I owe you a kiss
Black=I want a hug
Rainbow=I want you in my bed
White=I'm crushing on you
Brown=I love you
Blood red=come to the back room with me ;)
Turquoise=I don't like you
Aqua=I hate you
Gold=let's be friend
Silver=you're my enemy
Periwinkle=(note: if you pick this color you pick what goes here)
Grey=I think I'm falling in love
Mystery=what I want is you.
If you have made it this far I have one thing to say trust is something that is earned and I will only trust some people also if you gain my trust there is a reward and its a good one so just msg me and say accept me and I shall see
There's a 13 year old girl, and she wished
that her dad would come home from
the army, because he'd been having
problems with his heart and right
leg. It was 2:53 p.m . When she made
her wish. At 3:07 p.m. (14 minutes
later), the doorbell rang, and
there her Dad was, luggage and all!!
I'm Katie and I'm 20 and I've been
having trouble in my job and on the
verge of quitting. I made a simple
wish that my boss would get a new
job. That was at 1:35 and at 2:55
there was an announcement that he
was promoted and was leaving for
another city. Believe me...this
My name is Ann and I am 45 years
of age. I had always been single
and had been hoping to get into a
nice, loving relationship for many
years. While kind of daydreaming
(and right after receiving this email)
I wished that a quality person would
finally come into my life. That was at
9:10 AM on a Tuesday. At 9:55 AM
a FedEx delivery man came into my
office.He was cute, polite and
could not stop smiling at me. He
started coming back almost everyday
(even without packages) and asked me
out a week later. We married 6
months later and now have been
happily married for 2 years.
What a great email it was!!
Just scroll down to the end, but
while you do, think of a wish.
Make your wish when you have completed
scrolling. Whatever age you are, is the
number of minutes it will take for your
wish to come true. ex.you are 25 years
old, it will take 25 minutes for your wish
to come true).
Go for it!
Congratulations! Your wish will
now come true in your age minutes.
Now follow this carefully...it
can be very rewarding!
If you repost this within the next 5 min.
something major that you've been wanting