ANY OF MY FRIENDS: the dicks on here won't reset my COMMUNICATION LIMIT
Still can't talk my friends :(
YO MODS, MY COMMUNICATION LIMITS BEEN REACHED FOR OVER 9 HOURS, CAN YOU MAYBE RESET IT PLEASE?!
Favorite song of the week: Candy by Aggro Santos
If anyone wants to message me, message a mod firs and tell them my communication limits been reached for like 20 hours, and it's starting to piss me off
WHERE'S THE BLOODY KNIFE PARTY!
95% of the girls in the world would be freaking out if Edward Colin was about to jump off of a building post this on your page if you would be the other 5% screaming "Do the flip you sparkley retard!"
90% of the girls in the world would be crying if 1 Direction committed suicide post this on your page if you would be the 10% dancing on there graves.
85% of the girls in the world would die if Justin Beiber would said breathing wasn't cool post this on your page if you would be the other 15% laughing.
Music I like: The Black Veil Brides: Fallen Angels
Skrillex: Kill Everybody
Fall of Icarus: Jericho
Three Days Grace: Riot
Linkin Park: Somewhere I belong
Blood on the Dance Floor: Rise and Shine
My album is public
Poems by me:
I need not be feared and hated,
only my appetite to be sated.
Why do you but run away?
You haven't heard what ive got to say.
While my smile so believing
and my laugh so intriguing
I will not sit and rest until
someone rings the dinner bell
My teeth are long
my eyes are sharp
my glare always piercing the dark
my life is long
my bones are weary
dont be getting oh so dreary
I shall kill and kill again
and always so in the end.
A short poem called: Satan
Swift as flight,
black as night,
gonna make a pact tonight,
should I run,
should I hide?
he will take your soul tonight.
About me: I'm gothic(not painting my face or anything)
Umm I like Apple Cobbler (pie)
I like to draw, play some sports, and I love video games, I may not have a six pack XD but I'm strong. I don't like hurting ppl and usually take the beating for anyone who is being bullied, so I usually have a black eye XD
I'm a nice guy to everyone I meet and a dependable friend when your friends with me, I love making new friends and...well if you read my bio an think I'm interesting...Thanx ^^ if not oh well, you got different taste buds ^-^