"Not all who wander are lost" ~~J.R.R. Tolkien
So, I'll be updating this piecemeal, as I have time to write things out.
A little bit about me:
* Even before I write about anything else...small vent on a very large pet peeve - this site asks you to use English as the only language, now I can understand somebody who doesn't speak English to have spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes; however - if you live in the U.S. & go to school, you have absolutely no excuse for not conveying your ideas properly - it doesn't mean that you're "cool" or whatever it means that you're to lazy to proof-read anything before hitting enter. Okay, rant over.
*If you're going to message me...try doing so with proper English. I won't respond otherwise & I won't respond to messages without a subject. No exceptions!
*I'm very interested in learning more about the Druid path and Celtic witchcraft.
*I'm really good with herb-lore.By no means am I an expert (like the late Scott Cunningham), but I knowa decent amount &if I'm asked something I don't know, I'll find it out.
*In the pagan world, I'm still relatively young, although I have some natural talent towards psychic abilities (I guess you'd call it pre-cognition & telepathy).
* I cannot practice all the time, so right now I'm just trying to absorb as much knowledge as pssible.
* I'm more than willing to share what I know, but ask a sillyquestion, you might just get a snarky answer.
* I work full-time, I've gone through high school & college & a vocational school.
* I grew up in a very Christian household, with a mother who was very big into spiritual warfare -- that being said, I know the Christian way of getting rid of demons, haven't yet learned any other way, but I'm working on it.