Michael (The Initiator)
- Day: Sunday
- Color: Gold
- Crystals: Citrine & Clear Quartz
- Incense/Oils: Frankincense & Orange
- Aspects: Michael illuminates and inspires us through our individual creativity. He is the guardian for those who aid the world in their unique way, and do not compromise their morals for fame or money.
- Rituals: Michael is good for individuality, ideas, creativity, divinity, spirit guides, cleansing air pollution, & reviving barren land.
Gabriel (The Integrator)
- Day: Monday
- Color: Silver
- Crystals: Moonstone & Opal
- Incense/Oils: Myrrh & Jasmine
- Aspects: Gabriel promotes spirituality in the home/office, spiritual awareness, astral travel, universal oneness/connectivity, mystical experiences, & important dreams.
- Rituals: Gabriel is good for weather protection, hope, travel across water, depression, self-destructiveness, water creatures, & cleansing polluted water.
Samuel (The Cleanser)
- Day: Tuesday
- Color: Red
- Crystals: Bloodstone & Garnet
- Incense/Oils: Allspice & Dragon's Blood
- Aspects: Samuel offers protection to the vulnerable, and replaces doubt or weakness with the spiritual courage to stand against corruptness, especially those who abuse their power.
- Rituals: Samuel is good for calling for justice for those oppressed or venerable to others, for example endangered species.
Raphael (The Harmonizer)
- Day: Wednesday
- Color: Yellow
- Crystals: Citrine & Yellow Jasper
- Incense/Oils: Lavender & Clover
- Aspects: Raphael protects children, is a healer, & brings guidance to those physically, emotionally, or spiritually lost.
- Rituals: Raphael is good for gaining spiritual knowledge/insight, alleviating worries, health matters, & spreading spirituality. He mends chemical pollution & the negative effects of the modern world.
Sachiel (The Benefactor)
- Day: Thursday
- Color: Blue
- Crystals: Lapis Lazuli & Turquoise
- Incense/Oils: Sandalwood & Sage
- Aspects: Sachiel constantly works to aid others & to improve our lives. He states that to meet our own needs, we must be generous to others.
- Rituals: Sachiel is good for increasing abundance and prosperity, better harvests, the good of all, restoring rundown areas, & blending traditional knowledge with new skills.
Anael (The Regenerator)
- Day: Friday
- Color: Green
- Crystals: Jade & Rose Quartz
- Incense/Oils: Valerian & Rose
- Aspects: Anael loves all beings in the universe in a pure & altruistic way.
- Rituals: Anael is good for forgiveness, harmony, restoring balance, healing rainforests, integrating nature with infrastructure, gardens, & growth.
Cassiel (The Conservator)
- Day: Saturday
- Color: Purple
- Crystals: Obsidian & Jet
- Incense/Oils: Cypress & Thyme
- Aspects: Cassiel is the angle of solitude and moderation.
- Rituals: Cassiel is good for investments, moderation, contemplation, patience, good fortune, focus, & conservation.