Full Moon Oil
- 13 drops of sandalwood essential oil
- 9 drops of vanilla essential oil or extract
- 3 drops of jasmine essential oil
- 1 drop of rose essential oil
Mix prior to a full moon. Charge in a clear container or vial in the light of the full moon. Use to anoint candles or yourself for full moon rituals or just when you feel like you need the moons energy.
- 1/2 oz olive oil
- 7 drops pepper oil (add cayenne pepper to olive oil if you wish)
- 10 drops peppermint oil - or peppermint essence from icing part of a grocers plus olive oil.
- 12 drops of rue or rosemary oil. You can add rue or rosemary to olive oil and put in a warm place for 3 days and strain or buy the essential oil.
- Some crushed black peppercorns
- 15 drops of pine oil or some pine needles stepped in olive oil for 3 days in warm place and strained. Or pine essential oil.
- One obsidian or black onyx stone or a small black pebble.
Blend together in an eggcup and put In a clean brown or dark medicine bottle. Some of these oils are volatile. Do not anoint yourself with Banishing oil. You could burn yourself. Wash your hands after using. Charge the stone or stones used after adding it and focus on the person and your intent pouring in energy and emotion. As you dress the candles you make them your magical tools. Charge again as you massage away from you massaging in banishing oil from middle to the ends of the candle.
All Purpose Candle Anointing Oil
- 1 cup rose petals
- 1 cup violets
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp clove oil
- 2 teaspoons powdered cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon powdered myrrh
- 1/4 cup wild fennel seeds
Gather rose petals and violets at sunrise. Place them in a clean ceramic crock. Cover with water (fresh rain water, preferably gather rain water and freeze it to keep it from going stagnate as it only holds for a day) and let crock sit in a sunny location for three days until an oily film (the essential oil of the flowers) is seen floating on top of the water. Remove oil from water by carefully absorbing it into a small cotton ball. Squeeze out oil into a clean, long-necked glass bottle. Add olive and clove oils, and swirl gently in a clockwise direction to slowly agitate oils.
Next, add cinnamon, myrrh, and fennel seeds. Seal bottle tightly and store it in a dark, cool place. After four weeks, strain through cheesecloth and use to anoint candles.
Louisana Van Van Oil
(use to anoint candles, doorways, amulets for extra power)
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz lemon grass pinch of salt.
Place in a jar, cover and steep in dark place for 3 weeks. Shake the jar daily, and visualize power pouring into the oil. Strain out the herb, add more herb and repeat till the oil is strongly scented of the herb. When it is to your liking, strain out the herb, bottle and store in dark place.