* Light a row of three silver candles, two of the same size for the waxing and waning phases and one much larger in the centre for the full moon.
* Light three sticks of jasmine or mimosa incense.
* Take a branch from a willow or any other tree or plant that grows near water, and on it hang three silver baubles; one should be very large. If you have no baubles, make discs from silver foil. Silver is the colour and metal of the Moon. Add nine tiny, silver-coloured bells, hung with thread.
* If the full moon is visible, use a hand mirror, silver if possible, to direct its light toward the tree or plant, saying:
(You can, instead of Isis, choose your own Moon goddess if you prefer or just invoke the Moon mother.)
* Now with silver thread or ribbons, bind the tree and the baubles with nine loose knots, saying:
* Moon Magick
* Pull all your knots undone, one after the other, and shake the tree so the bells ring and the energy is released.
* Leave the candles to burn down in a safe place.
Leave the branch or plant still hung with silver baubles and bells throughout the week of the full moon and use the week to focus on your specific Moon theme. Sit, if you can, for a few minutes each night by silver candlelight and see yourself surrounded by an orb of silver light. Maximise the possibilities in your everyday world.
You can adapt the words to suit the different months and, if you wish, rest an appropriate symbol in the branch, tied on with silver ribbon, for example, a toy horse during the month Equos, for travel and the expansion of horizons, mental as well as physical.